, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
16. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
8. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1. Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over
, and to cure diseases.
and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
4. Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine:
. 5. But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right, 6. And hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman, 7. And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment; 8. He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man, 9.
, saith the Lord GOD. 10. If he beget a son that is a robber, a shedder of blood, and that doeth the like to any one of these things, 11. And that doeth not any of those duties, but even hath eaten upon the mountains, and defiled his neighbour's wife, 12. Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination, 13. Hath given forth upon usury, and hath taken increase: shall he then live? he shall not live: he hath done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon him. 14. Now, lo, if he beget a son, that seeth all his father's sins which he hath done, and considereth, and doeth not such like, 15. That hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, hath not defiled his neighbour's wife, 16. Neither hath oppressed any, hath not withholden the pledge, neither hath spoiled by violence, but hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment, 17. That hath taken off his hand from the poor, that hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live. 18. As for his father, because he cruelly oppressed, spoiled his brother by violence, and did that which is not good among his people, lo, even he shall die in his iniquity. 19. Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live. 20. The soul that sinneth, it shall die.
: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
3. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4. (
, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
9. And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food;
And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3. But of he fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4. And the serpent said unto the woman,
5. For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof. then
, knowing good and evil. 6. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that
to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her, and he did eat.
16. Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
1. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
1 Peter 4:18
18. And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
2. Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
23. And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
36. But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. 37. Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38. Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
35. Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. 36. And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
14. For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. 15. And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. 16. Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. 17. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. 18. But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money. 19. After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them. 20. And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. 21. His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. 22. He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. 23. His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. 24.Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: 25. And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine. 26. His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: 27. Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. 28. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. 29. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. 30. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
25. Then came one and told them, saying, Behold, the men whom ye put in prison are standing in the temple, and teaching the people.
We have become a society that elevate people and praise people of the world and in the church. There are pastors that have armor bearers and entourages and the congregation think of him as a celebrity. You will see big time preachers on television and the congregation is out there taking pictures and videos with their camera phones instead of concentrating on the service. There are musicians and singers in the churches that act like celebrities in the world and call themselves superstars or divas, without ever knowing where these word originated. The word diva is a historical word for god or diety. In modern Hinduism the word diva is loosely interpreted as any benevolent supernatural being or goddess. The human being wasn't made to be lifted up, because once they are, pride and other sinful natures will soon follow. Wanting to be a superstar, means you want to be the highest star. This is what happened to Satan in heaven, when he wanted to exalt his throne above the stars of God. He wanted to be the highest star, a superstar.
Tell me please, where does it tell us in the bible, to have a musical ministry? Elevating people and lifting them up is totally against the word of God. Some church goers praising their pastor's to a point of almost making them a god. This is why Jesus showed us the example, when He washed His disciples feet. In every denomination out there, the bishops and pastors are lifted up and made something special over the average member of the church. The wives of pastor's are called first ladies, and pastor's are having special days for themselves, when they were supposedly called by God to do what they do. How can we so blatantly deny or reject what God has told us not to do? When Jesus approached Peter to wash his feet, Peter objected to this because he knew Jesus was the Messiah. Jesus told him if he doesn’t allow this to happen, he will not have part with Him. Jesus wanted to show the Apostles, even though the Spirit of God was in him, He would become their servant and wash their feet and this is how He wants us all to be.
The mother of James and John asked Jesus, "Can her son's sit on His right and Left hand in heaven". Jesus told her, You don't know what you are asking". Her asking this made the remaining apostles very mad. This is why He constantly preached the last will be first and first will be last. He never wanted any of them to lift themselves above the rest of His disciples or followers. God wants us all, subservient to one another. That's how it is in His true church. John the Baptist told the Pharisees, God can raise up these rocks as children of Abraham, do you not see where He can do the same in today's enviornment.
20. Then came to him the mother of Zebedees children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him. 21. And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom. 22. But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. 23. And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father. 24. And when the ten heard it, they were moved with indignation against the two brethren. 25. But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. 26. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; 27. And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
1. My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 3. And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: 4. Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? 5. Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? 6. But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats? 7. Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called? 8. If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: 9. But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
5. Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.
4. He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself. 5. After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded. 6. Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet? 7. Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter. 8. Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
3. And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 4. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
30. But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.
We as the body of Christ must go into the world and preach the word of God, teaching repentance and baptism. When Jesus sent his disciples out by two's, He told them to heal the sick, raise the dead and to cast out demons, freely you have received, freely give. Can you imagine the impact we could have in this world, if we were capable of doing these things and the souls that would be saved? It's not an impossible task. If we want to do these things we must fast, pray and ask the Lord for these gifts. We must seperate our minds from the things of this world, because they will always be a hindrance to us. Is this gospel for sale? How can ministers charge for thier sermons and books, when God's word tells us its free to us.
2 Corinthians 11:7
7. Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely?
8. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
1 Peter 5:2
2. Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
No matter how lowly or wretched we may think a person is, they are the ones that Christ wants use to reach. Never turn your back or refuse to preach the word, or to help anyone. Just because someone may have money and another is broke, don’t show the person with money more respect than the brother that is poor. The Apostle Paul said something very profound, "There will not be many wise men, according to the worlds knowledge, and not many mighty men, and not many noble men, that will be called to serve the Lord". The reason, it's hard for these individuals to deny themselves and give up the knowledge and cares of this world and serve the true and living God.
The apostles that Jesus chose to be with Him, were Galilaeans. Galilaeans were considered uneducated or unlearned by the educated Jews, and if uneducated, I'm sure, you were poor or considered poor. On the day of Pentecost when they started speaking the wonderful works of God in the different languages, the Jews that were in Jerusalem for Pentecost were amazed at what they heard from these uneducated people. If you listen to modern day preachers, they try to convince the masses that the apostles were big time business men, they were rich and had plenty. They do this, to convince their parishners that wealth will be given to them, by God.
3. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
52. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.
9. But if ye have respect to person, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
1 Corithians 1:25
26. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
10. And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples. 11. And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners? 12. But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. 13. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
1. And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. 5. And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. 6. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. 7. And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans? 8. And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? 9. Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, 10. Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 11. Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God. 12. And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?
14. Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught. 15. And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
Let’s get started on the revelation of Jesus. I feel led to try and clarify who Jesus is, and how we obtain eternal life with Him. We’ve become so inundated with the cares of this world, trying to get paid and live like a rock star. I’m not talking about the world only, I'm also talking about the church. We have lost our focus, which should be God, but it’s not. The reason is, the focus of money, the lust of the eyes and the lust of the flesh, plus the pride of life.
16. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
1 John 2:16-17
16. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
I will take you into the Old and New Testaments to give you some revelations. On the day of Pentecost the Apostles and saints did not have a book of Matthew, Mark, Luke or John! The apostle’s got their understanding from Jesus and the Old Testament scriptures. Even the apostle Paul, said in Galations, that, he received what he knew from Christ, not by man. Throughout the Old and New Testament and in the Jewish Shema, God always said, “I am the only God and there is none but Me. This is why, it was hard for a lot of the Jewish population at Christ's time to believe in Him. So many movies try to depict Jesus as this tall attractive individual and that's far from the truth. God didn't want people following Jesus because of his looks. This would have detracted from His ministry. The bible tells us, He was not a good looking man. The Jews weren't expecting this unattractive poor man with all His sayings, even though He did all kinds of miracles in front of them. What we must know through the scriptures, the Spirit was here from the beginning even though He manifested Himself in different ways. This same Spirit was in Jesus. So, God is not the flesh that dwelt on this earth it's the Spirit that was inside that flesh, that was God. The Jews were expecting a mighty King David type, to come and be thier Messiah, the same God that visited their fathers, is in Exodus 24:9-10. Ask any orthodox Torah believing Jew who don't believe Jesus was the Messiah, if their coming messiah is God manifested in flesh and they are one. They will always tell you, Yes. Then why do people in many churches believe differntly. We are based on Old Testament Jewish beliefs aren't we? One thing you will learn about me in this site, If it's not written in the bible, I 'm not going to follow any mans teaching.
A lot of times in the Old Testament, the Lord is referred to as angel of the Lord, until you continue to read and find out His true identity. Whenever you see a capitalized Lord in your bible , this can only mean one person, God.
7. And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.
2. For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
4. Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:
In the Oxford English dictionary, the word appear means; To become visible. What you have to realize, while reading through these different scriptures, is the final identity of that specific being. One Lord and one God has always been spoken in God’s word, especially in the Old Testament. There is not one scripture in the Old Testament that talks of God being anything but one God. We can’t make him two or three beings, when He said He’s one.
18. And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. 19. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: 20. And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.
I’m sure millions of folks have read these scriptures about Melchizedek without knowing who He actually is. He’s a typology of the high priest of our faith, our Lord and saviour, Jesus Christ. As you will see in the scripture below, this Melchizedek had no beginning and no ending. This is the Spirit of God only and no one else.
1. This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and blessed him, 2. and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything. First, his name means "king of righteousness"; then also, "king of Salem"(also known as Jerusalem), means "king of peace." 3. Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever. 4. Just think how great he was: Even the patriarch Abraham gave him a tenth of the plunder!
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
1. Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
5. So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, today have I begotten thee. 6. As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
1. And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. 2. And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. 3. And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, 4. As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. 5. Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
1. And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 2. And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, 3. And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: 4. Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: 5. And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said. 6. And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth. 7. And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it. 8. And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat. 9. And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent. 10. And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him. 11. Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women. 12. Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also? 13. And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old? 1. Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. 15. Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh. 16. And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.
2. And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: 3. Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;
24. And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham's sake. 25. And he builded an altar there, and called upon the name of the LORD, and pitched his tent there: and there Isaac's servants digged a well.
12. And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. 13. And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed; 14. And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. 15. And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. 16. And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.
24. And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. 25. And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. 26. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. 27. And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. 28. And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. 29. And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. 30. And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
9. And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him. 10. And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel. 11. And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins; 12. And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land. 13. And God went up from him in the place where he talked with him.
2. And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. 3. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. 4. And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. 5. And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. 6. Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.
22. And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning. 23. For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.
21. And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: 22. He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.
Exodus 14:19 and 24-26
19. And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:
24. And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the LORD looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians, 25. And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the LORD fighteth for them against the Egyptians. 26. And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen.
2And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran, 3And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee.
Acts 7:45 KJV
45. Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;
9. Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: 10. And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. 11. And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink. 12. And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.
I should be able to stop right here and go no further. That last verse sums it up. God was right there in front of them. The scripture didn’t say it was the Father, or the Son of God, it said, they saw the God of Israel!! People teach that the Father is a Spirit only and is separate from the Son and the Holy Ghost. The Spirit is the Father and the Holy Ghost and I will show you. Then, the Spirit of God moved on Mary and she became pregnant and had Jesus that grew up and was guided by the Spirit of God that was in Him. The bible tells us, the Word became flesh, which is Jesus. Jesus himself said, “The Father is in me and I’m in the Father. Jesus, when He was here in the flesh, He was not God. If Jesus was God in the flesh, why would He have to be taught by the Father? God is all knowing I mentioned earlier, the reason the Son was manifested and I’ll break it down. Revelation 5:1-3
1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
During the time that John wrote the book of Revelations, there wasn’t a New Testament in existence, so John is telling us that there wasn’t anyone in heaven or on the earth nor anyone from the grave who was able to open this book. What do they mean, “Open the Book? What John is saying, there wasn’t anyone that God could find, that was capable of fulfilling the contents of the Old Testament scriptures, so He had to put His Spirit in a flesh body that was free from sin, so this body could be the perfect sacrifice to fulfill the scriptures and the new covenant that God would make with man.
The true children of Israel (those that didn't go into idolatry) throughout their history, have only believed in one God, not a breakdown of three, with three distinct personalities. You cannot find anything in the old/new testament scriptures to back up a trinity of god or a triune god. If we just preached out of the new testament, it would be impossible to witness to someone that is Jewish because the old testament was a foundation for their religion and they are monotheistic (one God) and never believed there was a separate Father, Son or Holy Spirit. But if we can show them how Christ (that's a title for the Spirit) was there in the beginning, then we would have a chance. Remember when Jesus told them, "Before Abraham was, I am." Before the flesh was born of a virgin, He (the Spirit) was in heaven as God. I don't want to use man's logic to try and understand God, I use my faith and believe in what His word says, this is why the bible tells us it's a mystery and it's only revealed to us by His Spirit.
What we have to realize, the bible wasn't founded in Africa, it wasn't founded in Europe, it's foundation are Jewish roots. A lot of confusion with the scriptures is because of the Eurocentric approach, who put more credence in people like John Wyclife, Martin Luther, D.L. Moody, John Calvin and more, instead of the Apostles and their Jewish roots of the scriptures. All the prophets of old and all the apostles of God were Hebrew or Jewish, so we have to use their foundation of the bible in order to understand it. We can not use the Eurocentric approach to the scriptures because it's a false teaching.
Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Some critics may say, "In the book of 1 John, he said, No man has seen God". Again, we must rightly divide the word, because in 1 John, he says, those that are evil have never seen God. It's definite that, God was seen in the old and new testament scriptures.
1 John 1:18
18. No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
46. Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
3 John 1:11
11. Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.
But, if that’s not enough, the prophet Isaiah prophesied about the coming Messiah, he prophesied to King Ahaz, that a child would be born of a virgin and His name will be called Immanuel. In the Oxford English Dictionary this means; n. 1. God with us; or in man will I dwell. The Old Testament prophets and saints, knew there was only one God, and who He was. They never believed in a seperation of the Father and Spirit. They knew of His, Oneness. This is what makes a distinct difference with all other religions in the world. The scriptures are not based on how we feel, it's based on what God has said, and only on what He's said. Don't let false doctrine, make you miss what the scriptures are saying. Let God be true, but every man a liar.
4. God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar
14. Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
23. Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
6. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8. Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10. Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
Did you see that! EVERLASTING FATHER! Isaiah knew that somehow the God he served was going to manifest Himself in man but, it was still confusing to him, not knowing the process that would take place. They didn't visually see the Father when they looked upon Jesus, they saw the Father, through the works that Jesus did. We can no longer be blind to what God is sayin to us. A lot of Christians today hardly ever read the Old Testament scriptures because they are taught, we don’t have much use for them today. This is far from the truth. We need to know and study all Old Testament patterns and examples, in order to truly understand what the new covenant means. Then, we get the confirmation in the new testament.
18. And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. 19. And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. 20. And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. 21. And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22. And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23. And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
27. And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. 28. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29. And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. 30. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 31. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come. 32. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
If the scripture in Exodus 33:18 is confusing to you, I'll explain. Moses asked God to see His glory. There's a big difference between seeing God and seeing Him in His glory. His glory or brightness is so brilliant, no human being could live through it. When Jesus returns to destroy those that do evil, it is His glory or brightness that will destroy His enemies. When this world has ended as we know it and Satan, death and hell have been cast into the lake of fire , there will not be a need for the sun or moon because God will be that brightness.
23. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
39. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
16. Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. 17. Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
16. These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.
12. And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him, and said unto him, The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour. 13. And Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, if the LORD be with us, why then is all this befallen us? and where be all his miracles which our fathers told us of, saying, Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt? but now the LORD hath forsaken us, and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites. 14. And the LORD looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee? 15. And he said unto him, Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house. 16. And the LORD said unto him, Surely I will be with thee, and thou shalt smite the Midianites as one man.
8. Then Manoah intreated the LORD, and said, O my Lord, let the man of God which thou didst send come again unto us, and teach us what we shall do unto the child that shall be born. 9. And God hearkened to the voice of Manoah; and the angel of God came again unto the woman as she sat in the field: but Manoah her husband was not with her. 10. And the woman made haste, and ran, and shewed her husband, and said unto him, Behold, the man hath appeared unto me, that came 11. And Manoah arose, and went after his wife, and came to the man, and said unto him, Art thou the man that spakest unto the woman? And he said, I am. 12. And Manoah said, Now let thy words come to pass. How shall we order the child, and how shall we do unto him? 13. And the angel of the LORD said unto Manoah, Of all that I said unto the woman let her beware. 14. She may not eat of any thing that cometh of the vine, neither let her drink wine or strong drink, nor eat any unclean thing: all that I commanded her let her observe. 15. And Manoah said unto the angel of the LORD, I pray thee, let us detain thee, until we shall have made ready a kid for thee. 16. And the angel of the LORD said unto Manoah, Though thou detain me, I will not eat of thy bread: and if thou wilt offer a burnt offering, thou must offer it unto the LORD. For Manoah knew not that he was an angel of the LORD. 17. And Manoah said unto the angel of the LORD, What is thy name, that when thy sayings come to pass we may do thee honour? 18. And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret? 19. So Manoah took a kid with a meat offering, and offered it upon a rock unto the LORD: and the angel did wondrously; and Manoah and his wife looked on. 20. For it came to pass, when the flame went up toward heaven from off the altar, that the angel of the LORD ascended in the flame of the altar. And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground. 21. But the angel of the LORD did no more appear to Manoah and to his wife. Then Manoah knew that he was an angel of the LORD. 22. And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God.
Very important scriptures are in verses 17-18. When Monoah asked the Lord his name, He told him it was a secret. It wasn’t any ordinary angel these two saw, it was God Himself that was manifested before them. I truly believe He couldn’t reveal His name because He had to come and manifest Himself in a human body and it would dwell in a baby born of a virgin and grow, being led by the Spirit in Him. It's possible, If He would have told him His name, the spirits and the prince of the air would have heard this and would have tried even harder to prevent the birth of baby Jesus. There are many more scriptures throughout the Old and New Testament I could use. All this is in hopes of you getting the revelation of God and His oneness. A Skeptic might say, What about in Genesis when God said, Let us make man. When you continue to read you see in verse 27, and God made man in His own image. In His image, is used in the singular not plural form. The true revelation in Genesis 2:26 is prophecy and was God's plan from the beginning knowing that sin would come into the earth. This plan was for the birth of Jesus for mans redemption, before the world was made and eventually man would follow in the footsteps of Jesus and make themselves one with God. As you continue to read, it will all come together for you.
26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Samuel 3:10-11 and 21
10. And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth. 11. And the LORD said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle.
21. And the LORD appeared again in Shiloh: for the LORD revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the LORD.
22. The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 23. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 25. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was, I brought forth: 26. While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. 27. When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: 28. When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: 29. When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: 30. Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
What's being talked about in Proverbs 8:22-30 is prophecy about the future Lamb that would be sacrificed for the world.
Isaiah 42:5-8 NIV
5. This is what God the LORD says, he who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it: 6. "I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, 7. to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. 8. "I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my Glory to another or my praise to idols.
10. Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. 12. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. 13.Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it. 11. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
24. Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. 25. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. 26. Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2. The same was in the beginning with God. 3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
9. And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
21. That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
The Son (or the fleshy body) was manifested for a reason and that is to die for the sins of this world (this is why you see the typology of Christ in the sacrifices done in the Old Testament with animals for the sins of the children of Israel once a year but when Jesus was sacrificed, this was the pathway for us to have our sins removed forever). When you look in Revelation the 5th chapter 1-5 you will see an angel crying out, "Who is worthy to open the book". When the Apostle John wrote Revelations there wasn't a New Testament yet so all they had was the Old Testament. You see where no man was able to open the book (or to reveal the prophecies of the Old Testament scriptures talking about the future Messiah). No man in the earth or under the earth was found worthy to open the book. No man was found sinless in order to be sacrificed as the Lamb, so God had to move on Mary and make a sinless body of flesh so He could reside in this body with His Spirit. This flesh of the Son of God would be sacrificed as the Lamb to save mankind from their sins. Revelation 5:1-5
1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.5. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
1 John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
1 Corinthians 15:28
28. And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him that put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.
1 John 3:8
8. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
2. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
God is omnipresent and the attributes of God by which He fills the universe in all its parts and is present everywhere at once. Not a part, but the whole of God is present in every place. This is how, while being baptized by John the Baptist, a voice can speak out, "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased," also when Jesus is on the cross asking, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do". Even though the Spirit of God was in the flesh, it was the flesh that was calling out to the Spirit. This is why, in the Garden of Gethsemane, He cried out, asking that this cup pass from Him. Again, it was His flesh speaking, His spirit part knew, before the foundation of the heavens and earth, He would manifest in human form and that fleshy part would have to be sacrificed and die for mankind.
There's only one person that I have ever heard breakdown the oneness of God and truly show it through the scriptures with clearness and plainness. This is a must listen to and I'm sure after hearing it, it will change your way of thinking along with your life. The pastor's name is Gino Jennings and he's a very controversial minister because of what he teaches and the way he teaches. Regardless of that you won't find anyone else doing such a magnificent job than this. Click on the link below to listen to His sermon. Below that link click on Sermon By Pastor Gino Jennings, to read the transcription of that sermon.
Sermon by Pastor Gino Jennings
39. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
Therefore, when man is sinning, God is there. If a child is doing something a parent has told them not to do, God is there. There is no place man can go to hide from God. In the book of Exekiel, God takes him along in a vision showing him three abominable things, or images of jealousy the children of Israel were doing, thinking God can't see nor hear what they do. God also knows the thoughts of every person on this earth, and has known every thought of every man or woman that has lived on this earth. I say, that's an awesome God. So remember, that everything, I mean everything, that you and I do, or think, in this natural body is being recorded by the Man above. One day that recording is going to be replayed in front of Him.
I Kings 8:27
27. But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?
5. Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high.
8. If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
23. Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off? 24. Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.
1. And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the Lord GOD fell there upon me. 2. Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber. 3. And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy. 4. And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain. 5. Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry. 6. He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations. 7. And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall. 8. Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door. 9. And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here. 10. So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about. 11. And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up. 12. Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, the LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth. 13. He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do. 14. Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. 15. Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these. 16. And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
The prophet Exekiel is lifted between the earth and the heavens and is given a vision concerning the children of Israel. In this vision are three abominations that they are practicing. The first abomination was the portrayal of images on their walls. The images of creeping things and abominable beasts and their ldols they worshiped. So many things we do, thinking something is totally innocent, when it's not. Are there images on your walls that could be abominations in God's eye? I know many people personally, that have gone to the Caribbean islands and Africa, and have brought back souvenirs, without knowing , what they've brought back. The same is for the pacific realm, which includes Hawaii through New Zealand. Statutes and masks that are gods or used to worship gods. A lot of these things are sold, knowing what they represent, and they could have spiritual consequences. The second abomination was the women of Israel weeping for Tammuz, the Babylonian sun god. The third abomination is, twenty-five men with their backs toward the temple of God, and their faces are toward the east, as they worshipped the sun. This is going to be a touchy subject, but, I've got to talk about Tammuz and I'll show you the eveidence . Tammuz, in our modern society is worshiped on two days that christians have been duped into celebrating. One of these days is Christmas. Nimrod was a king of Babylon, some years after the great flood. When Nimrod eventually died, the Babylonian mystery religion in which he figured prominently, continued on. His wife, Queen Semiramis saw to that. Once he was dead, she deified him as the sun-god. In various cultures he later became known as Baal, the Great Life Giver, the god of fire, Baalim, Bel, Molech, Osiris, etc. Later, when this adulterous and idolatrous woman gave birth to an illegitimate son, she claimed that this son, Tammuz by name, was Nimrod reborn and it was divine providence. Semiramis claimed that her son was supernaturally conceived (no human father) and that he was the promised seed, the savior of the world, promised by God in Genesis 3:15. However, not only was the child worshipped, the woman also was worshiped. The mother was also worshipped as much (or more) than the son! Does that ring a bell with a religion we know of? Through Semiramis, is where we get the termanolgy, Mother Nature or Mother Earth. Nimrod was deified as the god of the sun and father of creation. Semiramis became the goddess of the moon, fertility, etc. Throughout ancient history, Tammuz's (Nimrod) birth had been celebrated during the winter solstice (December 21) by pagan worshipers. It was Pope Julius who around 450 AD, wanted the Catholic church to celebrate Christ's birthday with this pagan festival on the 25th of December. This is not Christ birthday, and I hope we will quit celebrating this paganistic holiday. The bible gives us an indication of when Christ was born. If you look in the book of Luke the 1st chapter, the angel Gabriel goes to Mary in the sixth month Adair (our September). We first must realize, the Hebrew calender is very different to the Gregorian calender we use today. The first month in the Hebrew calender is Nissan and this is equal to our March/April. At the time of this visit to Mary, Gabriel also tells her that, her cousin Elisabeth is six months pregnant. So if we fast forward 3 months, we are told Elisabeth delivers at her full time, this is the month of (Elul) December, so this makes Mary, 3 months pregnant. If we fast forward another six months for Mary to finish her gestation that month would be (Kislev) June. It is around this time, that Jesus was born. I hope you see how the church world has been deceived by the antichrist forces in this world. Even if we don't use the Hebrew calender and figure it from our modern day calender, Jesus would have been born around March. There is not one scripture in the bible that tells us to celebrate the birth of Christ, let alone, months after His birth. We do things and don't realize where they originated, we just go along to belong. In the book of Jeremiah, he tells us, The Lord says, Hear O' Israel, learn not the ways of the heathen. Then he goes on about how the children of Israel would go out into the forest and would cut down a tree and would decorate it with silver and gold, then fasten it so it won't move. Pagans during biblical times worshiped the tree that they decorated and the children of Israel soon followed their lead. This decorated tree eventually found it's way into the celebration of the December 21st winter solstice. So, now you put together a pagan god that is worshiped along with trees that are worshiped and you get a mess. I have been told by ministers, that it's alright to have Christmas trees and to decorate them, as long as we don't bow down and worship the tree. Why would we do something or have something in our homes that God doesn't approve of. There are a lot of Christians that know December 25th isn't Christ's birthday, but the say He needs a day to celebrate His birth. Why are we mixing the holy with the profane. I said earlier, if the bible doesn't tell us to celebrate His birthday, why do we? Eccleciastes 7:1 tells us, One's death is better than their birth. Why would death be better than life? It's better for those that die in Christ, because they will spend eternity with their God. After the Lord gave me this revelation, I had to stop celebrating Christmas, if I continued, I would be a disobedient servant.
The next day that is celebrated by Christians world wide, is Easter. In the old fables of the mystery cults, their savior, Tammuz, was worshipped with various rites at the spring season. According to the legends, after he was slain, killed by a wild boar, he went into the underworld. But, through the weeping of his mother, he mystically revived in spring. Each spring a festival dramatically represented this supposed resurrection from the underworld. It was the Catholic Church that really started the celebration of the modern Easter. It's the catholic church that initiated Ash wednesday, and easter falls 46 days after that. Ash wednesday is supposedly a fast or removal of something from your everyday life. This was supposedly following the steps of Jesus, when he began fasting in the wilderness for 40 days. This ash is an example from the old testament, when individuals fasted, they put on sackcloth and ash over their heads. In Leviticus, we are told when the passover celebration is to take place, the same day and month each year. The fourteenth day of the first month on the Jewish calender. Jesus died on the cross right before passover, which is the first day of a holy convocation or sabboth which occured on a Wednesday. Jesus did not die on a Friday and rise on Sunday. The bible tells us He was three days and three nights in the grave. We have to quit honoring apostasy and realize this is false teachng and not of God.
The Passover is a festival we are told to commemorate, and keep. This is called our communion service, with the washing of feet. In the Old Testament, the Jews were always told, not to associate with any of the inhabitants of the land, because they would cause them to fall away from the true God, and they would eventually go after other gods. In todays world, we must do the same. We cannot be friends with the world or associate with their pagan holidays, and think this is alright with God. Just ask yourself, what is my soul worth? Here's a link to listen to a gentlman that was a former Luciferian. He goes into details about all the holidays we now celebrate, and the origins of these holidays. The sad thing is, the host of the show said, he's going to continue to celebrate his god's birth and death. If they coincide with pagan rituals, we have to use discernment to realize what's truly going on and who is being celebrated.
Another good job of breaking down the Easter and Christmas Pagan worship is Called, Get Rid of Easter! (Pagan origins of Easter and Christmas Exposed) Part 1 of 8 :
The third abomination is a practice that has gone on for centuries. A lot of the modern day followers of this practice claim, it originated with King Solomon, son of King David. This modern day practice is called freemasonry. I'll show you later, how this ritual is performed by some of the most powerful individuals in the world today (along with supposed Christians). Today they don't call the sun god Tammuz, they call him Osiris. I will tie this together and show you how this is the mystery religion and how today's freemasonry originated with the children of Israel in Babylon. Some of the most powerful freemasons from the past has said from their own mouths, that freemasonry is based on the Kabbalah (a Jewish writing). Then you will see how Osiris and Satan are one and the same. If you don't worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, you are worshipping another god a.k.a., Satan.
26. And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27. To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. 28. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. 29. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33. And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. 34. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
35. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. 36. And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. 37. For with God nothing shall be impossible. 38. And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her. 39. And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda; 40. And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth. 41. And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: 42. And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. 43. And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44. For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. 45. And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. 46. And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, 47. And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. 48. For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. 49. For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. 50. And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation. 51. He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. 52. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree. 53. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away. 54. He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy; 55. As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever. 56. And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.
57. Now Elisabeth's full time came that she should be delivered; and she brought forth a son.
1. Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: 2. Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. 3. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. 4. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. 5. They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.
1. A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.
5. In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD's passover.
19And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. 20Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
3. Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4. For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.
30. Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise. 31. Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God: for every abomination to the Lord, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.
Mark 7:6-7 & 9
6. He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. 7. Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
9. And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
2 Corinthians 6:15-17
15. And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16. And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
4. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5.For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
20. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
27. Behold, I know your thoughts, and the devices which ye wrongfully imagine against me.
11. The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
18. For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
4. And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?
Please do not let your traditional thinking or what you were taught in church, make you miss what the scriptures are saying to us. God has always said, and will always say that He’s the one and only God, He doesn’t sit around and consult with anyone or anything. The fullness of the godhead dwells in Jesus. Who else can know mens thoughts? The Spirit of God only!
1 John 5:7-8
7. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
10. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 15. John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me
27. "All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
Verse 27 says a lot. And those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him. When we become blinded by traditions instead of believing in the word of God, you will not get the revelation. If God Himself, along with the apostles and prophets of old say He is one, why won’t we believe it? There’s only one throne in heaven. There are not three or two, just one body. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit reside in that one body or being. Phillip asked Jesus to show him the Father.
6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8. Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10. Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
27. For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
63. But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God." 64. "Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."
44. And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. 45. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
29. And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
58. Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
5. Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
l Corinthians 8:6
6. But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by Him.
14. In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15. Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell. 20. And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
16. And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
1 John 2:21-22
21. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. 22. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
In today's society, a large percentage of preachers go to some seminary in order to learn the word of God. A majority of these seminaries were started by ministers that were freemasons. This is why the masonic concept of the trinity is so strong in our church enviornment today. If we serve the same God that is the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever, why would an individual, called by God, need to go to a seminary. Doesn't God implant in us what He want us to know, with His Spirit, like He had done before in the prophets, disciples and apostles? He does this, if we were truly called by Him. Some preachers and pastors wanted to do it for the job or prestige. That is why we see so many corrupt pastor's and preachers today. Seminaries teach what the individual that started that particular seminary, want them to learn. How can a lay person that has never been to a seminary or college, but has been shown the word by the Lord, approach an individual that has a Masters or Doctorate degree from a seminary or from a university? God's word has always said, He would destroy the wisdom of the wise. It's almost impossible for them to see, because these individuals have been indoctrinated. It's like the scribes, lawyers and the Pharisees of old, they could quote the scriptures verbatim. They thought they new the law, but, they didn't rightfully divide the scriptures. Then they looked upon the Apostles and disciples as unlearned individuals, and if unlearned, how could they teach them anything about scriptures. Misunderstanding of the scriptures have been around since the word of God has been written down.
12. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
15. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
1 John 2:27
27. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
1 John 2:20
20. But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
25. At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
17. Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
1 Corinthians 1:18-21
18. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21. For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
Luke 11:52(Amplified Bible)
52. Woe to you, lawyers (experts in the Mosaic Law)! For you have taken away the key to knowledge; you did not go in yourselves, and you hindered and prevented those who were entering.
The amazing thing about God’s word is, it’s there for the entire world to see. Due to this world’s unbelief and traditions, some will never be able to see. It’s very important that we know the word of God. Matter of fact our souls are at stake. Do not get your interpretation from man. Let the Holy Spirit open the scriptures to you. The bible is not a book of confusion, human beings create the confusion because of their willingness to stick to their traditions or try to use man’s wisdom, instead of letting the word define itself. The time is coming when people who think they are doing God's will, will speak evil against the way of truth and will kill many that are in the truth (just like Saul of Tarsus). There are some false teachers out there that think they are doing God's work (just like Saul of Tarsus), but are not, because of the way they were taught. If shown the way, I believe some will change.
2 Peter 2:1-9
1. But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. 4. For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 5. And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 6. And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; 7. And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: 8. (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 9. The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
2 Corinthians 4:3-5
3. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
1 Corinthians 4:14
14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 John 4:1
1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
12. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
1 Corinthians 12:3
3. Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
What is that name? The name of Jesus Christ, This is the reason the apostles baptized the way they did. Using any other name will not cleanse us of our sins. Whatever we do we are suppose to do it in the name of the Lord Jesus. No ifs, and or buts about it.
17. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
25. Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me, 26. but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. 29. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. 30. I and the Father are one."
19. And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20. Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21. Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22. And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23. Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
13. When God made his promise to Abraham, since there was no one greater for him to swear by, he swore by himself, 14. saying, "I will surely bless you and give you many descendants."
If there's a trinity or triune God, how could Christ not only be above the Father, but, far above Him and all powers and principalities? Show me a scripture in the Old Testament showing a triune god. Again, I say, He's the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Throughout biblical history we have accounts of people doing their own thing, and letting God, be a secondary thought. God’s prophets would warn and warn, but the people wouldn’t listen. Then finally, His wrath would reign down on the people. The individuals that followed His laws were spared from wrath. Today, we are warned, and warned and again a lot of the people aren’t paying heed. He’s, not going to let it continue in this manner for long. His wrath, will unveil itself in the very near future, against those that do evil and don't follow His word. It’s hard for people to conceive what’s going to happen, and the havoc that will be released during the tribulation period, just like it was hard for them to understand during the time of Noah. We are being propagandized to daily by all the junk on television. The powers that be, want to keep our minds on everything except God's word and what they are doing and will do to this world. These things are intentionally done and preplanned. It's almost like the movie The Matrix. The main character in the movie is Neo. Neo is going about his every day life, then all of a sudden he finds out, his everyday life was not real, but an orchestrated computer program. We're done like this today, through the media and tv. Like in the Matrix movie, we can either take the red pill, to see what is really happening in the world and try to make a change or we can take the blue pill and continue to be deceived and live life like every-thing is ok, until the day Christ will return and it's to late.
In the churches, you have individuals that believe in evolution. Even if a part of you believe in evolution, you can't believe that there's truly a God and His word because these two contradict each other. I know evolution is a lie and I know God's word is true. Scientist that believe in God's creation will tell you, during the great flood, during Noah's time, that it was world wide and there is sedimentary levels around the entire world to prove it. There's evidence of dinosaurs fossils and human footprints in the same location, during the same time. Evolution is the trick of the enemy, to cause confusion in the world and cause the world to stop believing, God created everything. There's a former atheist scientist that eventually started believing in creationism. He created a museum in Glen Rose Texas, called the Creation Evidence Museum. Here's a link on youtube to see an episode of one of his shows. Even though he started believing in God, he still has a mixed theology and doesn't truly know God's way. Let's pray for him and hope his eyes will be opened to God's true word.
While Noah worked on the ark, he was preaching to the people about the world ending. People didn’t believe what Noah was preaching. He told them about the rain and flooding that would encompass the world, and how everything would be destroyed. They mocked and teased Noah the entire time he worked on the ark. Once God shut the door, that was it. Noah was secured in the ark for seven day, then the rain came. You have to realize, rain had never fallen on the earth until that time. The earth was watered by underground springs and mist. The people couldn’t conceive something so ridiculous occurring during their time. That was to their detriment. Once the rain started and the underground springs started exploding and the flooding started, people were banging on the ark door, wanting to gain entry, but it was too late. Once God closed the arks door, it wasn’t going to be opened until everything had been fulfilled. When the first rainbow was shown, God said, This a sign, that He would never destroy the earth again by water. Today, we see rainbows all the time after a thunder storm. Next time you see one, think of what it was like for Noah to witness the first one.
1. There is no sin
16. And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.
The bible tells us, like the days of Noah, so shall it be when Jesus returns. Something I heard not to long ago, really stuck in my head. During the days of Noah, there were giants roaming the earth. About 40 years ago, you might have seen only a hand full of tall people over 7', in the entire world. Now days, you see them everywhere. God's word also tells us to remember Lot's wife. Before fleeing Sodam and Gomorrah, Lot and his family were told, not to look back. Once they were out of the city, Lot's wife looked back and was turned into a pillar of salt. The world is our Sodom and Gomorrah. We cannot afford to look back into the world or when we were in the world, because this could cause us to be lost just like Lot's wife.
5. And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 6. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
4. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Genesis 19:15-17 & 26
15. And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city. 16. And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city. 17. And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.
26. But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.
32. Remember Lot's wife. 33. Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
History in this world, verify all of the previous prophecies in the bible. Mankind in the last 200 years have tried their best to destroy the word of God. Some prophecies were hundreds of years old, before they were fulfilled. With antichrists at an all time high, they are trying to debunk a lot of the churches history. There is not one prophecy in the bible that didn’t come to pass, and there are future phrophecies that will come to pass. Why make the same mistake they made during the days of Noah. Earlier I mentioned Noah, and God closing the door on everyone that didn’t heed his warnings. Throughout Exodus and Leviticus a door is always mentioned. Mainly they talk about the door in the tabernacle that led to the Holy of Hollies. This door is where they entered to be in the presence of God. Jesus Christ is this same Door. If we want to be saved like Noah, we must be protected by the Door, from the evil to come.
28. And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
John 10:1-2 & 7-9
1. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
7. Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
24. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26. Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28.There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
10. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not
People throughout the world are looking for some form of spirituality. They’re trying all kinds of new, so called religions. People are being tricked left and right. There’s self enlightenment, self this and self that. The first thing Jesus tells us to do is to deny ourselves, and not to lean on our own understanding. God cannot and will not use us, when we are constantly thinking about ME.
24. Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
5. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
Don’t you know, if we could save ourselves, Jesus never would have come to this earth to die for us! No matter how many religions men create, they are all in vain because every last one of us were born in sin. We can’t wash away our own sins. Only through Jesus Christ, will we be made whole. The amazing thing about salvation is, IT’S FREE!! Christ paid for our sins on the cross.
12. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world,(Adam) and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
A relatively new religion has really started making a move throughout the world that was started by a gentleman named Aleister Crowley (I'll talk about Mr. Crowley in more detail later). I'ts called New Age teachings. The principles of New Age have been around for centuries. Oprah Winfrey, with her world wide celebrity, is one of the key proponents of new age, along with other stars. On one of her shows, she denies Jesus is the way. I guess this happens to individuals when they allow spirits to inhabit them. It is a known fact, and Oprah mentions it herself, that she has entertained spirits, and they have inhabited her.
In the following link called Expose, it's part 2 of a series of 6, certain entertainers and musicians confess they have either sold their souls and how they conjure up demons to possess them to act out a certain role they are playing, or use the spirits to help them write music. I want to stay on course, but I will talk in detail about music and the movie industry in detail, later in this writing.
New Age believe, every human being is a god (self god). Here’s the link you can go to, to see the Oprah denying Christ, clip on Youtube. When you deny Christ, you will believe there are more ways than through Him.
Once the results come up click on, Oprah denies Christ. If you watched the Oprah clip, she mentioned there are numerous ways to seek her god. A lady in the audience replied, Jesus is the way. This is the main point of contention with religions. Satan is the father of confusion and started self god, in the garden with Eve.
4. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 5. Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME!! 7. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
9. And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Oprah has started online classes for her new age religion. In just a few months it jumped from a couple hundred thousand to millions. What’s sad is, people that call themselves Christians participate in these classes. This is what happens to a person who claims Christianity, when they don't read and study their bible. If we studied, we couldn’t be deceived. Oprah has a regular guest on her satellite radio show named, Marianne Williamson. Oprah says she is a friend. Ms. Williamson wrote a book called A Course in Miracles. She tells us in her book, stop abiding in a religion taught by our ancestors. We as humans control our destiny, not some super being. This is the spirit of the antichrist. Below is a list of their beliefs (again, self god as in Genesis):
2. A slain Christ has no meaning.
3. The journey to the cross should be the last useless journey
4. Do not make the pathetic error of clinging to the old rugged cross.
5. The Name of Jesus Christ as such is but a symbol... It is a symbol that is safely used as a replacement for the many names of all the
gods to which you pray.
6. God is in everything I see.
7. The recognition of God is the recognition of yourself.
8. The oneness of the Creator and the creation is your wholeness, your sanity and your limitless power.
9. The Atonement is the final lesson he [man] need learn, for it teaches him that, never having sinned, he has no need of salvation.
Marianne Williamson also wrote a book on the Illuminati. People that are in the Illuminati consider themselves to be the enlightened ones. This is one of many organizations that stake claim to enlightenment. Jesus said, He was the light of the world. All these others are false light. All these teachings are based on Babylonian beliefs. We’ve got to be very careful of what we’re partaking in. There is only one true light in this world, and that light is Jesus Christ. We are being tricked by Satan to accept other forms of light, because he can make himself look like an angel of light and this is a big mistake. There’s one light, and one way only.
6. There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
2 Corinthians 11:12-14
12. But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 13. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Let’s take a look at where enlightenment got started. Around the time of Nimrod, king of Babylon, is when self worship and false god worship, took off. Later, the children of Israel became disobedient towards God and went after other gods, the Lord repeatedly warned them, that, they and Jerusalem would be destroyed. When it finally happened, a lot of them were killed, the remaining were taken to Babylon as slaves. While in Babylon under King Nebuchadnezar, the Persian and Grecian empires, they went after their gods, and combined some of their philosophies with Judaism. This religion they took from these countries was called Gematria. The word geometry comes from Gematria. Gematria’s a Kabbalistic system of interpreting the scriptures. Certain words gives a numerical sum, and in these numbers is the interpretation of the scriptures, along with future events. Only certain people that have the knowledge about Gematria, or enlightened ones can interpret the scriptures according to them. Even today, they use Gematria to supposedly interpret the future in the bible through bible codes. Therefore we have the start of modern day enlightenment. A good percentage of the children of Israel started following this new way. That’s why in the New Testament Jesus always talked about the Pharisees and Sadducees. They stopped following the laws and rules God had ordained, and were following mans laws and rules.
There are other activities even though they seem harmless, they can cause us to stray from the will of God. These activities are Yoga, Karate, Tae-kwon-do, other forms of self defense and meditation. Many individuals in churches are starting to do yoga, because they are being told, it has health benefits. I'm sure they are not being told, it has hell benefits, also. Any individual that has been deep into Hinduism, will tell you, that yoga means, to be yoked with Brahman the Hindu god. They say, without Hinduism there is no yoga and without yoga, there is no Hinduism. If anyone out there is doing this, please research what I'm saying and stop doing this, please. On youtube, there's a couple of video's called, Spiritual Warfare and Gods of the New Age. They will go into detail, illustrating how they are trying to infiltrate the church with these philosophies.
All the different courses I mentioned, deal with self enlightenment. Gichin Funakoshi a main character in Karate said, “Interpreted the "kara" of Karatedo means, "to purge oneself of selfish and evil thoughts. For only with a clear mind and conscience can the practitioner understand that knowledge which he receives”." Funakoshi believed that one should be "inwardly humble and outwardly gentle." Only by behaving humbly can one be open to Karate's many lessons. My rebuttal is, I know of only one being that can purge me of evil and selfish thoughts, and that is Jesus Christ. We, being born with sin, will always have sinful thoughts and ways, unless we’re cleansed by His blood, and even then, we still may sin, but through the grace and mercy of God our sins can be remitted if we repent.
21. And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
Every aspect of self-defense courses or meditation, all have the same principles, spiritual enlightenment and self control. Even though they seem innocent, all these things came out of eastern pagan religions. The most popular, is Yoga. Everyone is told about it's innocence and it's all about excercise and stretching. We can't take something that was meant for worship of another god and make it innocent. If deep thought or meditation is involved, I want to make sure it’s God I’m thinking about. Do you realize you can be possessed, by doing any form of self meditation or transcendental meditation? Satan knows, by opening ourselves to self meditation, that spirits can come and inhabit us. There’s going to be millions of people that will, or have been tricked into things that’s not godlike. I’m talking about people that are in the church. The devil is not after the world, (because they are already his) he's after the church and those that will be saved. Near the end of this website, I'm going to show you everyday symbols and their meanings. A lot of individuals think they are harmless, but they're not. These satanic symbols can cause you to lose out on eternal life with God.
There are people in the church, who don’t believe in Hell and the lake of fire. Go to a bible concordance. It’s mentioned in King James Bible, 54 times.
If you don’t care about these things, it won’t matter anyway. I hope, by the time you’ve finished reading this website, at least you’ll have changed your thought process, and do everything you can to save your soul. I want to make this point clear, I don't believe people go into heaven or hell when they die. There are numerous scriptures to back this up. The scriptures in Luke the 16th chapter, has created a lot of confusion in the church world. This chapter talks about the rich man and the poor man Lazurus that died and it's strictly a parable. The rich man was in hell and Lazurus in Abrahams bossom. If we look at the scripture realistically, when the rich man asked for a drop of water on his tongue because he was in torment. Do you think if someone was in a hellish torment, that they would only ask for one drop of water, and that one drop would do anything? This is a typology (parable) and God doesn't want us to be tormented in the lake of fire in the end. The rich man represents the world and its trappings of success and the poor man represents the church. Why would God allow individuals to go to heaven after they died, to eventually have to send them to the lake of fire? This doesn't make since. If you believe in this scripture and think it truly represents what will happen, please, show me other scriptures to back it up. I truly believe God allows such things to happen to certain people, to show them what would befall them if they don't change their ways. If you notice, it's always someone who wasn't a follower of Christ. I've never seen anyone who was born again according to the scriptures, ever having an experience of them leaving their body after dying. There's always a bright light and someone or something beckoning you to the light. I can't prove it scriptually, I truly believe this is the prince of the air or one of his angels, trying to convince you to give up and go to the light. If you go to the light, this pretty much seals you and you die. Every story that I have seen, the individual talked about the peace they had and how they longed to stay where they were, but didn't.
The average person and even some christians don't have a clue about the powers of the dark spiritual world. They are very strong forces and if we don't have the Spirit of Christ in us and know their tricks and games, we will be deceived, too. If you don't see it in God's word, please don't let someone trick you into believing something non-biblical.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-14
13. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
11. These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. 12. Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. 13. Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep. 14. Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
36. For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption: 37. But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.
12.So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.
19. There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20. And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21. And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22A. nd it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23. And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. 27. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: 28. For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 29. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
7. The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. 8. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, and he hath set the world upon them. 9. He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.
5. Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things. 6. Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than he that is perverse in his ways, though he be rich.
2. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 3. And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: 4. Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? 5. Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? 6. But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats? 7. Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?
A few years ago a minister by the name of Carlton Pearson, was on NBC Dateline. He said, “While eating dinner one day, I was
watching my big screen tv, I saw all kind of carnage about Rawandon refugees on this particular show. I thought to himself, how can God allow such carnage on this earth.” I prayed to God, and he spoke to me and told me, “Hell is here on earth, and all people would make it to heaven, even Hitler.” This is totally unbiblilcal. The bible tells us, if any angel or man preach another gospel, they’re accursed. At the time of his new revelation, the churches ostracized him. He eventually started preaching in gay ministries (condoning them), repeating his message. Now, some 4 or 5 years later, Carlton Pearson is again on the upswing. He’s being invited by churches nationwide, he's invited on CNN a lot to share his points of view. His message is taking hold in America’s churches. Not only that, but gospel musicians are now traveling with him again. Even though Carlton Pearson thought process doesn’t line up with God’s word, he is still redeemable as long as he doesn’t speak against the Holy Ghost. Matter of fact, it doesn’t matter what any of us has done. We are all redeemable.
31. Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Today's churches are just like the children of Israel. Instead of following the covenants of God, we want things to fit snuggly with our lifestyles. If we can’t do what we want or act how we want, or think like we want, we’ll find some form of substitution and think it’s gospel, or truth and think it’s ok to do those things. God forbid!
1st Corinthians 1:19-26
19. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21. For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22. For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23. But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24. But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
Colossians 2:8-16 & 20-22
8. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: 11. In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 12. Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; 14. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15. And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. 16. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 20. Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 21. (Touch not; taste not; handle not; 22. Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
There's a movement around the world to unite the religions of the world. The word for this is Ecumenicalism. The meaning of ecumenicalism; 1. Of worldwide scope or applicability; universal. b.Concerned with establishing or promoting unity among churches or religions. This is not of God and we shouldn't participate in it. When you try to unite religions, those individuals that say they are Christian, compromise their Christianity. God's word cannot be watered down in order for unity. We are told in the scriptures, if anyone brings another doctrine, we are not to recieve him in our house. With Ecumenicalism, the concept of the trinity along with New Age, will help to unite all world religions. Every religion except the Jewish Shema. Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord. We know the Muslim religion is not correct because they don't believe that Allah had a son. Another word we will hear a lot of in the coming future is Syncretism. Syncretism means; 1. is the attempt to reconcile contrary beliefs, often while melding practices of various schools of thought. b. religious syncretism exhibits blending of two or more religious belief systems into a new system, or the incorporation into a religious tradition of beliefs from unrelated traditions.
In the following scriptures, I will show you how we are to stay as one in God, not compromising our beliefs. Witnessing to someone that's of another religion is one thing, this is totally different.
2 John 1:10-11
10. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 11. For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
1 Corinthians 1:10
10. Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
27. Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
1 Corinthians 12:25-27
25. That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. 26. And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. 27. Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
4. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Preachers and ministers are so concerned now days with fame and fortune, and getting your money, they’ll distort the word of God. They’re preaching, if you send them money or go to their conferences, God will bless you with health and wealth, no matter how you’re living. Don’t you realize, God won’t bless anyone that’s living contrary to His word? This has become one of the most popular ministries around the world. They never talk about living right for God, or not sinning and living holy. If they preached these things, they’d lose members. It’s all about the money. Blessings from God, are not about finances and money. Blessings, is our health, our childrens safety when they are not around us, our bills being paid, when we don't have a dime, etc. etc. The preachers distort God's word and make money off of God. A terminology used for a lot of prosperity preachers is, Pulpit Pimps.
There's a story in the book of Matthew that shows God on His throne, with the nations and people gathered before Him at the judgment throne. This story show us how we are to respond to a fellow brother or sister when they're in need. The Lord tells us, in as much as you have done for one of them, you have done for me. But, if we reject helping the least of God's children, we have rejected Him. Our salvation isn't about fancy, high priced edifices or buildings, calling them the house of God or church. We as the body of Christ are the church and temple of God. In the dictionary, church means, the called out ones, the ecclesia. Being a true christian, is about caring for one another and helping one another, in the body of Christ. The first century church had most of their gatherings in individuals homes or on owned properties of disciples. The first century church was persecuted and they hid from their persecutors. As the endtime gets nearer and we get closer to a one world order, expect things to be the same for us. The world will hate us and many will be persecuted and killed. In order to survive, many will have to go underground and live like the first century church, and like brothers and sisters in the Middle East, China and North Korea. This story ends with God gathering His sheep on His right and the goats on His left. The goats are sent into everlasting punishment while the sheep into everlasting life. The goats are the selfish ones who had, but didn't help their brothers and sisters in need.
So many things we do are by traditions passed down through time and I've been guilty of it too. Is it God's word for us to give 10% of our earnings to the church? I was sent an article by a brother and when I read it, I realized how over the centuries, ministers have mistakenly sold this to their churches (some do it on purpose). Even if tithing is accepted, the church is suppose to use those monies to help anyone in need, not only in that church but in their community. Are we supposed to bestow gifts to the church and help others without? Yes. During the old testament, everyone was told to bring their first fruits to the temple, where the Levite Priests collected these items. Once they had given their first fruits, the bible doesn't show anyone ever having to give more after their first fruits, unless they did it on their own. They could take the rest of what they had and could have sold it to make whatever monies were made and they didn't have to tithe again after that. To look at the article, click on: History of Tithing
It's sad to see billboards or commercials, with pastor's and their wives styling and profiling, asking you to come to their church. Since when, is this about them. Self promotion is what this is, and it's not about God. Preachers getting in pulpits bragging about, how people said they wouldn't amount to anything, but, look at me now. It's an abomination in the eyes of God. Let's pray for them before it's too late.
These pastors and minister are spending millions of dollars building these enormous buildings, calling them the house of God, when they have parishioners that can't afford their rent nor food. God doesn't reside in buildings built with hands. We are the temple of God, and where two or three are gathered together, God will be there in the midst. Just like all other types and shadows throughout the bible, the
building of the temple in Jerusalem was a typology of Jesus and the church as a temple.
3. If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 4. He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 5. Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 6. But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 9. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
1 Peter 5:2
2. Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
1 Timothy 3:7-8
7. Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil. 8. Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;
8. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. 9. Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10. Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.
18. He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him
31. When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32. And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36. Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38. When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39. Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43. I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45. Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
28. Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
27. That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
20. A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.
Jeremiah 7:4-7 & 30
4. Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these. 5. For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour; 6. If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt: 7. Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.
30.For the children of Judah have done evil in my sight, saith the LORD: they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to pollute it.
12. And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD: 13. Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
58We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.
1 Corinthians 3:9 &16-17
9. For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building
16. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17. If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
2 Corinthians 5:1-4
1. For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: 3. If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. 4. For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
1 Corinthians 6:17-19
17. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. 18. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 19. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
2 Corinthians 6:16-17
16. And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
20. And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21. In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22. In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
19. Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 20. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? 21. But he spake of the temple of his body.
24. God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
20. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
During Paul’s ministry, he was very passionate and emotional when it came to the gospel. He cried often, while talking to the saints in the different churches. The reason for his tears, was the fact that he knew after he was no longer around, that false teachers and preachers would come in and try to change everything he taught them.
1 Timothy 4:1-6
1. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2. Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
28. Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. 29. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
The last scripture sums it up. Brothers and sisters that were once part of the body of Christ will fall away and seduce others to follow false doctrine. The very sad truth is, a lot of people that say they are christian along with a lot of people that were once, true followers of Christ will be lost for eternity, because they preferred the things of this world over God. God is no longer their focus, because the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life now consume them. God doesn't and never wanted us to become inundated with the cares of this world, because He knew, it could draw us away from Him. Religious individuals throw out their proud titles like, doctor so and so, or professor so and so, or apostle so and so, or pastor so and so. This is all pride. Remember when I mentioned that we have to deny ourselves in order for God to use us. It's not about what we accomplish here on earth, it's what we accomplish for God and the heavenly kingdom. What good would it do, having a wall full of plaques showing our accomplishments here on earth and our souls are damned. The Apostle Paul talked about his heritage and he, being a Hebrew of Hebrews, along with being a lawyer and Pharisee. His flesh counted these things as gain, before he knew Christ. After gaining the knowledge of Christ, the earthly gains were counted as dung. This is why we’ve got to keep our focus, and stay in the will of the Lord. Jesus gave a parables in the New Testement, about a sower, sowing seed. It talks about, once he sowed and it landed in different areas, what became of that particular seed. This seed was the word, and what happened to different individuals that heard it. If we want to save our lives, we must be the fertile ground, and with God's help the word will be built up in us and then in turn we can become a lively stone and a witness for God.
4. Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: 5. Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; 6. Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. 7. But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 8. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
3. And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4. And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: 5. Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6. And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7. And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8. But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
18. Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. 19. When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side. 20. But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; 21. Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended. 22. He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful. 23. But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
Out of a full day there are 24 hours, in and entire week there are 168 hours. Out of these 168 hours a week, how many hours do you give toward Christ. Some just go to church on Sunday and while there will clock watch wondering, how long before service is over. We can go to a movie and sit for hours without moving, how long can you read your bible without putting it down. These are issues we all face and must consciously make time to seek after God and His righteousness.
Throughout bible history certain acts were allowed during the different covenants. An eye for an eye was common during the years of the Law. Financial blessings were common through most of the covenants. There’s not a character in the bible after the day of Pentecost, receiving abundance. I know, Jesus always told individuals to sell what they have and follow Him. There’s a story in the book of Mark about this rich man who approaches Jesus, telling Him, he’s always followed the laws of Moses. When Jesus asks him to sell his goods and give the proceeds to the poor and he would have treasures in heaven. The man could not do this, and he walks away sad. Was this because, he didn't want to give up his riches, because with them, he was held in high standings within the community?
Mark 10: 20-31 (NIV)
20. “Teacher,” the man replied, “I’ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.” 21. Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” 22. At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions. 23. Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!” 24. This amazed them. But Jesus said again, “Dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God. 25. In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!” 26. The disciples were astounded. “Then who in the world can be saved?” they asked. 27. Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.” 28. Then Peter began to speak up. “We’ve given up everything to follow you,” he said. 29. “Yes,” Jesus replied, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or property, for my sake and for the Good News, 30. will receive now in return a hundred times as many houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and property—along with persecution. And in the world to come that person will have eternal life. 31. But many who are the greatest now will be least important then, and those who seem least important now will be the greatest then.
33. So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
22. Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. 23 . And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich. 24. And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God! 25. For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. 26. And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved? 27. And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
You don't hear many preachers preaching the last verse in Mark 10:31. They can't preach it because it would affect their money. Many who are the greatest now will be the least important then. Yes, we are suppose to work as men and a man that won't work, won't eat. With this life being as a vapour, what would you rather have, a prosperous life on this earth, or a great life for eternity with God. This shows us we can not focus on the money or possessions, but on God. God knew in His infinite wisdom what would be happening in the latter times. He knew riches and possessions would be very prevalent in our times. If we focus on God, He'll supply our every need. The bible didn't say our every want. We must not look to God to furnish earthly wants or pleasures, because He will not do it. Just because we receive something doesn't always mean it came from God. So, please be careful of what you ask for or want. Our concern is suppose to be on living holy and righteous, helping those that are without and spreading the Good News. These are the things we are suppose to store up, because these will give us heavenly riches. There's a parable in the book of Luke, that talks about a rich man who had plenty. His mindset was to continue to gain and store up these goods or things for later years. Then he could be at ease, living off of his stored treasures,eating drinking and being merry. But, God said," THOU FOOL, THIS NIGHT THY SOUL SHALL BE REQUIRED OF THEE.
14. Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
15. And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. 16. And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully: 17. And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? 18. And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. 19. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. 20. But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? 21. So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
33. Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. 34. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Put our trust in God to see us through. After the day of Pentecost, the saints sold all their belongings, giving all proceeds to the church. They stayed together teaching and praying together. The bible tells us they didn’t lack anything. I am sure, not all saints at that time sold all their belongings. Even if they did, they did not have to give it all. But, once they made the commitment to give a specific amount, they were held to that amount. I listened to preachers talk about, how, these saints made a mistake by selling their goods, because a few years later, there was famine in Jerusalem. They say, if they still had their goods and wealth, they wouldn't have had to go through these things. I want you to take what I'm about to say to heart. First, I would give up everything I have, if I could have unity, love and the power they had, to do the things they did in those days. The second point I want to make, in the very near future, with the implementation of the One World Order, it's the church and those who will not take the mark of the beast, that will be persecuted. We won't be able to meet like we do today and travel like we do today. The church will go underground to survive the tumult, that will be going on in that day. We will, have unity again, and we will, be one again, I promise.
There was a couple in that first century church, who decided they wanted to cheat God. Bad move on their part. The sad thing about this story, they didn't have to give a dime if they chose not to. Peter told them so, but, they chose deception instead. Do not get me wrong, I do believe God can bless us. Just be careful that the financial blessing does not take you out of the will of God. Also, it is how we use His blessings when it comes, and how we bless others!
1. But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 2. And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. 3. But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 4. Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. 5. And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. 6. And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. 7. And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. 8. And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. 9. Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. 10. Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.
32. And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. 33. And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. 34. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, 35. And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need. 36. And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus, 37. Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.
Do you know why the first century church had so much power to do the things they had done? It was not only the gift of the Holy Ghost, but, they were of one heart and soul. This means, they were of one accord. This is the early rain of God’s spirit. I want to ask you a sincere question. What would happen today if someone preaching the words of God and backing it up scriptually, showing signs and wonders, came around and asked that we do the same as the first century church? Suppose this individual was trying to get us on one accord like the first century church. Would we sell our goods and give the proceeds to the church and live like they did, or would we have negative thoughts about this individual? I’m sure some would think, this person would keep the money and drive around in a Mercedes Benz and live large in a big mansion. This shows how jaded we have become, when it concerns preachers who preach about money it’s that prevalent today in our society. There are so many false prophets and preachers today, who can we trust? Can we discern when true men of God come along? I guarantee you, some are here and more are coming in the future. Nobody knows when, only God!
When and where did a lot of the confusion, that’s in the church world today, take place? Confusion and the spirit of the antichrist has been in the world since the time of Christ. There always were and always will be false prophets along with the spirit of the antichrist.
1 John 2:18
18. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
2 John 1:7
7. For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Around 200-225A.D. a lawyer by the name of Tertullian was the first to coin the term, “trinity” or, “the godhead of trinity”. Click on the following link to research this matter; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tertullian
Later, around 325 A.D. Emperor Constantine called for a council to address the matter of the godhead. What followed was the initiation of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost as a trinity and their way to baptize. Constantine was a known paganist. He hated the Jews and didn't want any days to coincide with Jewish holy days or sabbaths, so he along with the coucil made sure of that.. They considered them, the killers of the Messiah.
At his death, Constantine left word for the proclaimed singular power, to the Papalcy in Rome. This is the reason I’m taking you into the Old and New Testament, to show and give the revelation of who God is. Once all the examples are shown to you, you can only come up with one conclusion like I have.
Now, who would you rather follow, the apostles of Jesus Christ that were taught all they knew by Christ, or a roman emperor and the papalcy? You have many churches out there today, who claim the Roman Catholic Church is the antichrist beast system, yet they don't understand that a lot of thier doctrine came from the Nicean Council and the Catholic Church. Click on the link, it will give you the history on when and where a lot of the changes from what the apostles taught, took place. You've got to remember, the scriptures and our beliefs, are based on Jewish scriptures and beliefs, not Eurocentric interpretation of the scriptures.
During his reign, King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon had a horrible dream, that not one individual that dealt with divination in his kingdom could discern. The king was going to destroy all who foretold the future and the wise men, until the prophet Daniel came forward. He told him the meaning behind the dream. This statute in this dream is a type or pattern of the antichrist that will reign in the last days. Part of this dream talked about the fourth beast that will arise out of this earth. This fourth beast we know, was the Roman Empire. This beast would be a dreadful beast. I'm leaving you with this tidbit for know, I'll discuss this more in detail later in page 3 on this website.
I know, when it comes to baptism, a lot of people say it’s in Matthew 28:19 and Jesus himself said to baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Again, every word has to be confirmed by two or three witnesses, plus line upon line. But, if we look at the verse before it, verse 18, you will see Jesus telling His followers, that all power is given to Him.
18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Can you tell me where else in the bible, does it say, to baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost? Can you find any instance of someone being baptized using the Father, Son and Holy Ghost in the bible? When Jesus spoke in Matthew 28:19, the apostles had the revelation. Regardless of who was speaking, if we don’t use the rule of thumb, two or three witnesses and line upon line, we are not following the patterns and principles of God. There are many ministers out there, that talk about some of the apostasies that Constantine brought into the modern day church, but when it comes to the trinity and the baptism of Father, Son and Holy Ghost, they can't see, this is also an apostasy that was instituted by Constantine and the Catholic Church. How can we follow a system that has been so perverse throughout it's inception. A system that allows the molestation of kids by priests and hide it from their parishioners. How the Catholic Church murdered millions over the centuries, who wouldn't conform to their heresies, unadulterated evil. People can't see that God's true church is love, peace, long suffering and without evil. This is the only church throughout it's history that has never participated in anything that brings reproach.
7. After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
That’s why Ephesians 4:6 is a very important scripture and we have to really take what it says, to heart.
4. There is one body and one Spirit just as you were called to one hope when you were called. 5. one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6. one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
The name of Jesus Christ is the only name the apostles used when baptizing. I tell you what, if Peter and Paul said to baptize in the name of Jesus, I’m definitely going to follow their lead. Do I think they were wrong? No, but there are people who think they were wrong. The Apostles got their teachings directly from Jesus. Who should I follow, some catholic bishops or Emperor Constantine, who said he saw a vision and helped start this confusion or the Apostles. Jesus told us to follow what the Apostles teach us. Our lives are literally at stake. I know Apostles Peter and Paul will make it into heaven. I don’t know about Pope John Paul and I don’t know about Billy Graham.
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
After putting all these things together, we should be able to see that Father, Son and the Holy Ghost were all titles, not names. They were tiles for one individual, Jesus Christ. I'm a father and a son, but these are not my names, my name is Stephan.
13. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come
Who do you think this He is, they’re referring to, in the above scripture? Jesus told the Apostles, I’m going to prepare a place for you, but I will be with you always. He also told them, the Father will send them the comforter in His name. There's more following on who this He is, they are referring to. In God’s body are the Spirit of the Father, the body of the Son and Holy Ghost. But, until death is defeated, we call Him Jesus. When death has been defeated, then, we shall call Him by His new name.
In John 3:5, Jesus told Nicodemus, that a man/woman must be born of the water and of the Spirit, without both, we cannot see the kingdom of God. If you notice, the first baptisms occurred in Jerusalem. Then it spread to the rest of Judea, then Samaria, then the uttermost parts of the world. But it had to start with the Jews first in Jerusalem, and lastly with the gentiles. This is why you’ll see different occurrences of baptism, to keep in order how Jesus told them to go out with the gospel. During one of Paul's journeys he ran into some disciples who were baptized unto John's baptism. He told them they needed to be re-baptized. In Acts 10th chapter Peter when talking to Cornelius the Roman, he ordered them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. We are told in Colossians 3:17, that whatever we do we are suppose to do it in the name of Lord Jesus (or Jesus Christ). This means baptism, healing, ending of prayers and many more. So many just say in the name of Jesus, but there are many Jesus's out there so we have to make that distinction and use the name of Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter it you have used in the name of Jesus and you think you have had results. We've got to use what is written in the word of God and not follow what other men say what to do or have done.
26. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
11. For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people
1 John 2:27
27. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
9. The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
9. Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
12. For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.
8. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
17. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
38. Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
12. But when they believed Philip as he preached the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. 13. Simon himself believed and was baptized. And he followed Philip everywhere, astonished by the great signs and miracles he saw. 14. Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: 15. Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost: 16. (For as yet He was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.) 17. Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
34. And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man? 35. Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. 36.And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? 37.And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. 38. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. 39.And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.
44. While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. 45. The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on the Gentiles. 46. For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God. Then Peter said, 47. "Can anyone keep these people from being baptized with water? They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have." 48. So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked Peter to stay with them for a few days.
1. And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 2. He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost. 3.And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism. 4.Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. 5. When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 6. And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
5. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
9. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
I Corinthians 15:23-28
23. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be ALL in ALL.
9. And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10. to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.
20. Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21. Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22. And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my New Name.
The beautiful and amazing thing about God and His mercy and grace is, in this crowd on the day of Pentecost, where Peter was speaking, were some of the same individuals that were in the crowd saying, crucify Him, when Pilate asked, what to do with Jesus. Peter went into the writings of the prophet Joel and King David. Can you imagine how these individuals felt when they realized they had a hand in the Messiah being crucified! Then they said unto Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Men and bretheren, what must we do? Then Peter responded, you must repent, and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, for the remission of sins and then you will receive the Holy Ghost. Without the use of Jesus Christ's name when baptizing, there is no remission of sins.
When we receive God's Spirit, it is the Spirit that will lead and guide us and prevent us from sinning and being part of this world. The Spirit will also help us to tame our tongue (which defile us) and helps us to become a loving and caring sons of God.
Before and after the great flood, the whole earth was of one tongue and language. During the reign of King Nimrod, the people wanted to build a tower to worship the heavens, instead of God. God said, let us go down and confuse their language, because they are of one mind and anything they would put their hearts to do, nothing would stand in their way (only God). So, God confused their language and men were separated into groups that spoke the same language, and dispersed around the world.
1. And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3. And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. 4. And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5. And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 6. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one anothers speech. 8. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
Now, with the gift of the Holy Spirit, the men of God could again become as one mind, and one thought and one language, through His Spirit. There's a typology of this cleansing found in the book of Isaiah. Isaiah saw the Lord on His throne, high and lifted up, and Isaiah said, Woe is me! For I am undone: because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips, for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts. Then a serephim angel took tongs from the alter and picked up a hot coal and placed it on Isaiah's lips and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
How do you know when you've received His Spirit? In John 3rd chapter, Jesus tells Nicodemus, That which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Then is verse 8 He tells him, The wind blows where it listeth (desires or wills) and thou hearest the sound thereof, but cannot tell where it cometh, and where it goes, so is everyone that is born of the Spirit. What is this saying? The tongues is a sign for your spiritual birth. When we hear, the wind blowing we can't see the wind but, we know it's there because we hear it and we see the trees and other things that are moved by the blowing wind. Such are those that receive God's Spirit. In the book of Acts, on the day of Pentecost, there was a sound from heaven, as of a mighty rushing wind that filled the house, where the 120 were waiting for the arrival of the Holy Ghost and it filled the room. There appeared unto them, cloven tongues as of fire (like the coals of fire, the angel put on Isaiah's tongue). Once the Spirit was upon them, they began to speak in a language other than their natural language. Their fellow Jewish brothers from around the world, saw them and thought they were drunk. When you receive the Spirit, if anyone is around you they will hear a sound from you and will see movement from you. This is how you feel when you receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. If you don't speak in a tongue or language you are not familiar with, you haven't received the Holy Ghost. This spiritual gift is showing us, God has taken control over our deceitful and devilish tongue. How do we know in the bible, that it was the speaking of tongues that meant you had the Holy Ghost.? When Peter was summoned by Cornelius, the Roman centurion, he preached to him and his group the word of God and after hearing him, the Holy Ghost fell on all of them. When they spoke in tongues, is when Peter realized, this gift is for the gentiles also. Tongues is the least of all the gifts from God.
I was baptized in the water in March of 2007. It took me almost a year to receive the Holy Ghost. Looking back, I think the reasons for it taking me so long, I had some issues I had to resolve, forgive and ask individuals for forgiveness, plus I needed to give totally to God. The wonderful thing about God, we may slip, and if we do, He will be there to pick us up. To show how God works in mysterious ways, I was at my mothers funeral, when I received the Holy Ghost. We were celebrating her life and death, we started magnifying God and my brother started speaking in tongues. I knew in my spirit, if I touch him, I will also start speaking in tongues. When I started speaking, I knew it was distinct and another language, but I didn't know what language. The Spirit quickened me and I was having spasms in my body, and I couldn't control it. I believe this is what the Jews of Pentecost meant when they said they were drunk with wine. When the Spirit hits you, you can't control what's happening or going to happen. To this day, this has never happened to me again and I've never spoken in tongues again, but, that's not to say, I'll never again. The apostle Paul tells us to desire spiritual gifts, but rather we may prophecy. The reason prophecy is so important, it informs the church, of God's will for the church and what He wants from us. If a church is not prophesying, and warning the saints, then something is wrong. God told us through His word that He'll never do anything unless the people are first warned by the prophets. Once God's word is deep in us, then we' ve got to go into the world and spread His message to those that are in sin. Once God's prophecies start manifesting in us, we should warn the body of Christ and the world, what thus said the Lord.
Tongues in the church have created a lot of confusion in the church. In services, everyone think they have to speak in tongues in order to have a good service. Apostle Paul tells us in 1st Corinthians 14th chapter, when the church is together as a group, if one speaks in another tongue, he edifies himself, unless he is speaking prophecy. If one is speaking prophecy, he exhorts, comforts and edifies the church. If we are not speaking prophecy, we are creating confusion and God is not the God of confusion, Paul tells us. Speaking in tongues is not speaking jibberish, it's speaking an actual language. What's so sad, you can turn on one of the christian channels and watch preachers walking around on the pulpit telling the church when he's about to speack in tongues. Then he will say some words, sounding like he's speaking in another languages and the church goes crazy. If you want to know what blasphemy is, that's an example.
To continue to the next page click on page 2 below: